Thursday, January 12, 2012

Abolishment of the smooch face



Ok this topic is way too real for a formal introduction so I gotta get right to the fuckin point b. What the fuck is up with the smooch face? Yes you heard me right the smooch face.We let this epic act of fuckery go on long enough and now its time to put an end to it. When a female does the smooch face basically shes saying "Hey look at me I'm playful, a little mischievous, and I'm down for anything". No respectable woman with a 401K and a dental plan will calmly and tenderly poke out her lips and totally violate the integrity of a portrait. On behalf of the worlds entire population THE SHIT LOOKS DUMB! Fellas if you pose for a picture with your queen and she makes the smooch face dump her immediately. You may think its cute and innocent but shes secretly sending out a signal to other niggas saying basically "you can have this if I think your cute". If we all work together we can put an end to this madness. I'm just out here trying to help and save lifes. United we stand diveded we fall. Sincerely The Slander King. Oh and remember, if she has dusty ceiling fan blades just imagine the quality of her vagina. I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment